Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- Luxury Hotel
- Members Club
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
3D Designer – London
Introducing the G.A Group
We are a collection of design companies, who have been creating award-winning experiences for over 30 years.
United by a shared passion for ground-breaking design, wherever the brief takes us, our driving philosophy is one of Restless Curiosity.
To be part of the G.A Group is to create design that inspires and positively influences those who experience it. We value creative thinking and encourage all our team to be restless in the drive to provide industry leading design solutions for all our clients. All members of our team must have the ability to translate innovative ideas into reality.
Overview of the role
G.A Design, a dynamic Interior Design company that specialises in luxury hospitality, are currently seeking a Junior – Midweight 3D visualiser, with a minimum of 5 years experience, to work at our London office.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree/qualification, have knowledge and experience of the design/architecture industry with an emphasis on Hotel Design would be an advantage.
Set out below are a few tasks that you can expect to be involved in, as well as a few general office responsibilities.
- Excellent modelling capability in 3DS Max
- Experience with either Vray or Corona
- Post production skills in Adobe PS and Light room
- Strong portfolio
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with detailed interior rendering
The following attributes are not essential but would be a bonus for the candidate
- Animation experience
- After effects knowledge
- 3D printing experience
- Experience in architectural and interior design
- Degree in design, architecture or similar
- Knowledge or experience with Unreal 4, Unity or alternative game engines
- Experience with the oculus rift or Samsung Gear VR
Senior Designer / Project Manager