Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
Account & Marketing Executive
Introducing G.A Brand Design
G.A Brand Design is a forward-thinking, boutique brand and marketing consultancy that sits within the G.A Group: a global ‘digital design house’ containing a collection of award-winning creative companies. Our mission is to create brand experiences that resonate and strike an emotional chord with audiences. To do this, we start by listening and learning – about people, behaviours and the wider world. Our driving philosophy is one of Restless Curiosity.
Our physical studio is in Camden, London, where we integrate closely with our 100-person strong head office, as well as our other Group offices in Budapest, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and New York City (where we will shortly also have a Brand team presence). However, since COVID-19 sent us all working from home, we will continue with a hybrid way of working, with the ability to work remotely and come together in person, as and when the work requires. We use lots of intuitive best-in-class tech to make working as a team seamless: Slack, Asana, Float and ShareFile are all part of how we plan and manage our workflow and stay connected to each other.
At G.A Brand Design, we are a small core team consisting of Strategy & Insights, Client Services & Project Management and Creative & Design, but we work with a large network of friendly and talented freelancers who join our team for days/weeks/months at a time whenever we need to scale up in response to a brief. This keeps our thinking fresh and means we can be agile and profitable as we’re not carrying a large team that we need to retrofit into briefs.
The wider G.A Group team consists of brand consultants, graphic designers, strategists, 3D and VR visualisers, copy writers, communications experts, architects and interior designers from all walks of life and backgrounds. It’s this diversity that fuels our originality. Increasingly, we work on integrated projects in collaboration with one or more of the other Group companies, such as Architecture and Interior Design.
On the subject of who we work with, our clients range from world-famous global brands such as Amex, to fresh-faced start-ups wanting to change the world. Our core areas of expertise are luxury Hospitality, high-end Residential Developments, and Premium Products and Services aimed at High-Net-Worth Individuals. Our projects can be grouped into three broad categories:
– Data, Insights & Integrated Brand Strategy
– Brand Design, Marketing & Advertising (ATL & BTL channels, in print, digital, film, experiential)
– Graphics, Signage & Wayfinding
Whatever the challenge, we bring an expertise in strategic insight and the ability to turn this into highly impactful branding and communications solutions. To see some of our work, visit the Brand pages on our website.
Overview of the role
There is an opening for a permanent full-time Account & Marketing Executive. This is a joint role, allowing the successful candidate to work alongside the Brand Design team, as well as in close collaboration with the Group’s Senior team of Directors and the wider Interior Design team.
The joint Account & Marketing role puts you at the heart of the Group, giving a fantastic insight into how the different creative agencies in the group work, both independently and in collaboration.
The Marketing side of the role puts you in direct contact with the Managing Directors of the Group’s core areas ¬– Hospitality Interior Design, Residential Interior Design, Architecture, Product Design and Brand Design – across our five global offices, here you will get a first look at some of the high-profile, large-scale interior design projects the Group develops for some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry. You will work alongside project managers and Directors to develop, write and circulate amongst the press, creative project narratives for G.A’s hospitality and residential interior design projects. You will be the first point-of-call for curating portfolios and presentations for new business acquisition. The Marketing role also puts you in charge of the G.A Groups social platforms, sharing projects and news on Instagram and LinkedIn. The G.A Group bi-monthly newsletter, Curiosity Bites, will also be yours to curate, allowing you to gather content across our global offices and share with clients, suppliers and colleagues from around the world.
As part of the Brand Design team, the successful candidate will work in close collaboration with gifted team members. The role is to understand our clients’ goals and then work within the GABD and wider G.A Group teams to deliver effective strategic and creative solutions. From the outset, your accounts will include American Express (UK, Benelux and Hong Kong), creating high-end branding and marketing solutions for their Centurion, Platinum and Gold card members, as well as several luxury Hospitality and Residential Developer clients.
We’re looking for an energetic and articulate self-starter, who is highly organised and detail-orientated, glass-half-full, collaborative, imaginative, inspiring, confident and ambitious.
As we are a small team, we need that rare blend of both a thinker and a doer, able to liaise with and provide intelligent consultancy to clients alongside managing often-complex projects with multiple moving parts.
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Client liaison and partnership throughout projects
• Receiving client briefs and subsequently briefing internal, or external, agency teams
• Selecting, briefing and managing third party agency partners and suppliers (media, content and digital agencies, printers, photographers, artist agents etc.)
• Resource and project planning/management
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
• Quality control, ensuring deliverables meet expected standards
• Creative copywriting – writing for client work within the Brand Design Team and for the Marketing role – project narratives for Interior Design projects, creating content for newsletters, social media posts and the G.A website
• Curating content – searching for G.A work and news to be shared via the company newsletter
• Managing stationery – primarily business cards and letterheads – basic InDesign knowledge useful, but not compulsory
• Social media – updating G.A’s LinkedIn and Instagram with G.A’s own work and news, following relevant companies and suppliers, engaging in and sharing relevant articles
• Managing portfolios and creating new project-specific portfolios and presentations
• Handling the G.A website using WordPress CMS
• Overseeing the company project image library, sourcing/directing other team members as to where project images are filed
• Making applications for annual design awards