Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- residential interior design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
Introducing the G.A Group
We are a collection of design companies, who have been creating award-winning experiences for over 30 years.
United by a shared passion for ground-breaking design, wherever the brief takes us, our driving philosophy is one of Restless Curiosity.
We deliver an insight-driven approach, meaning we arrive at design solutions which fuse people, place and culture effortlessly, which strike an emotional chord in the audience and bring a sense of unexpected relevance and harmony. Once a concept is crafted, then the real challenge begins:
making the ideas live and breathe through flawless execution.
We are seeking a Designer to join our Shanghai studio.
Overview of the role
The Designer is responsible for following and supporting project design from inception to completion. As a Designer you have the opportunity to participate in the creative design process and be part of the Restlessly Curious culture that we foster. This environment breeds design excellence and creativity, which we want you to be part of. It is essential that you can effectively support project design by understanding the project brief/narrative and executing decisions with great team spirit and attitude. You will have the opportunity to work with talented and award-winning design leaders who will be coaching and mentoring throughout all of our exciting projects.
Qualifications & skills
- 5 – 8 years of hospitality design experience (China or globally)
- Ability to communicate well between languages (English/Chinese – reading, writing, verbal)
- Ability to listen and interpret design concepts
- Follow instructions and execution design throughout all phases of a project
- Self-check all work
- Great attitude towards teamwork/work well with others
- Proactive attitude with the drive to excel and learn
- Ability to accept criticism and be open minded
- Proficiency in design tools/skills (CAD/Adobe/3D modelling)
- Hand sketching skills are an advantage