Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
The projects at G.A Design International differ greatly; they are highly creative and often complex. Such projects require a qualified team with a passion for design, technical understanding and the ability to work with others. The role of Designer is therefore an important part of the project team. The Designer will be asked to participate in concept schematic design presentations as well as to provide all necessary construction documentation in line with the G.A drawing standards and in co-ordination with internal and external guidelines, schedules and requirements in all aspects of the project. The Designer has to ensure that the drawings, schedules and all other information are correct and complete before review / issue and under the direction of the Senior Designer and Project Manager.
- Participate in the development of presentation material and assist in maintaining the graphic quality and content.
- Translate the schematic design into design development drawings.
- Assist the Senior Designer to maintain continuity of design intent through construction documentation.
- Co-ordinate with Senior Designer in producing all required specifications and schedules (i.e. finishes, sanitary ware, ironmongery etc) in conjunction with design team and in accordance with the GA project contract.
- Review for design proposals and finishes for code compliance (i.e. Disabled standards etc.).
- Ensure all information and construction documentation is complete, correct, consistent with all requirements and compliant with the graphic quality standards of G.A Design.
- Provide answers, drawings, clarifications in a timely manner during documentation and construction phases.
- Maintain good contact with contractor as required.
- Ensure the content of the drawings is adequate for construction and all details are workable etc.
- Ensure changes are communicated within the team.
- Raise issues which could affect the proposed design (i.e. site constrains, etc.).
- Always check your own work for quality of information, correctness and completeness before reviews with the Project Manager.
- Meet any and all deadlines to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.