Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
FF&E Designer – KL
The FF&E Designer works under the supervision of the Senior FF&E Designer and is responsible for co-ordinating all FF&E information with the Senior FF&E Designer to ensure accurate integration into the architectural documentation.
– Work with Senior FF&E Designer to develop schematic FF&E design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget.
– Help to prepare presentations and ensure the format is compatible with GA and Client standards.
– Develop and maintain FF&E budgets with Senior FF&E Designer.
– Full documentation of FF&E specifications in conjunction with Senior FF&E Designer’s requirements.
– Prepare purchase orders (as required).
– Review samples, strike-offs, etc with Senior FF&E Designer for compliance with specifications and design intent.
– Prepare furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully co-ordinated with architectural and other consultant’s drawings.
– Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories (purchasing if required) with Senior FF&E Designer.
– Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules.
– Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items with Senior FF&E Designer (depending on project requirements).
– Prepare FF&E Casegood Drawings as required.
– A basic knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.