Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
FF&E Designer – Residential – London
FF&E Designer – G.A Residential
To be part of the G.A Group is to create design that inspires and positively influences those who
experience it. We value creative thinking and encourage all out team to be restless in the drive to
provide industry leading design solutions for all our clients. All member of our team must have the
ability to translate innovative ideas into reality.
The work of Residential FF&E Designer is closely linked with the architectural side of the project. The Designer has to develop the FF&E concept under the direction of the Managing Director and Project Manager to maintain the design brief, programme and budget.
The Residential FF&E Designer is responsible for coordinating the FF&E information with and Project Manager to ensure accurate integration into the architectural documentation. The Residential FF&E Designer may also be asked to help with selections of finishes, sanitaryware and ironmongery.
- Work with Project Manager and Client to develop schematic FF&E design, based on project criteria (brief), programme and budget.
- Participate in presentations and insure the format is compatible with GA and Client standards.
- Develop and maintain FF&E budget.
- Full documentation of FF&E specifications.
- Direct and review purchase order process to ensure completeness and accuracy (as required).
- Serve as principal contact with Purchasing Agent.
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Prepare furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully coordinated with architectural and other consultant’s drawings.
- Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories (purchasing if required).
- Co-ordinate FF&E installation with all parties involved.
- Work with the Project Manager throughout project to help formulate staff utilisation / work plan, task assignments and allocation of fees.
- Be familiar with the project contract and GA’s contractual responsibilities as they relate to FF&E in all phases.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules, sanitaryware and ironmongery schedules if required.Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items (depending on project requirements)
- Direct education of Junior FF&E Design staff in office standards, policy etc.
- Assistance in the compilation of project presentations.
- Allocate and adjust FF&E budget in co-ordination with Client, Project Manager and Purchasing Agent.
- Review and modify if necessary all specifications, schedules, purchase orders (where required) and installation plans for accuracy and design intent, and request changes as required.
- Review interior architectural plans in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure conformity with FF&E design
- Managing Director – Residential Department
- Project Manager