Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- residential interior design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
H.R Talent Manager
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of generalist HR and Talent management and recruitment experience and will have ideally worked within a creative or design agency.
The HR & Talent Manager is strategic, innovative, and understands the importance of culture within an agency environment. Knowing how to define company culture and excel in identifying individuals who embody it, the role will require a leader, team-player, and someone who understands recruitment as it fits in with long term company success.
In order to understand the requirements for specific roles, the HR & Talent Manager needs to understand the business and implementing this into processes.
The ideal candidate will be joining a creative and dynamic team where they will need to act as partner, advising and supporting line managers in recruiting, developing and retaining staff and creating campaigns that will be meaningful to existing employees and potential candidates.
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked within a stand-alone role as they will be responsible for everything from HR admin through to advising line managers/senior staff members on best HR practice to recruitment campaigns.
- Ensuring all staff have completed necessary documentation needed to work,
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns with line managers including support with the administration involved.
The candidate must have had proven experience within an HR role. They must possess a solid understanding of UK employment law, must be proactive, a strong communicator and be confidential. They must possess strong Office suite skills.
This role is to work across ALL the various divisions house in the G.A Group London (G.A Design – interior and architectural design, G.A Residential – residential interior design, G.A Brand Design – branding and communications).
The HR & Talent Manager will be responsible for the logistics and administration for all staff leaving/entering the London office, both from within and without the G.A Group company.
The HR & Talent Manager will not be responsible for staff in G.A Group office locations outside London.
The HR & Talent Manager will be implementing and managing procedures in line with the company policies and with employment law, with assistance of the HR and Payroll Administrator. The main responsibilities may include the following:
- Supporting management through Employee relation cases,
- Managing various case work including absence, performance management, disciplinary and grievances,
- Providing advice on best practice, whilst bearing in mind the best potential commercial consequences,
- Introducing and managing staff on-boarding process,
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures,
- Work in line with the business with regards to health and safety,
- Explore initiatives to engage, retain, train and develop employees,
- Arranges the administrational side of the performance management only – with the line managers (Associates or Directors) responsible ultimately for carrying out, approving and conducting the reviews (with the assistance of the HR and Payroll Administrator),
- Conduct Exit Interviews with leavers,
- Managing the pension scheme and company benefits,
- Ensuring the staff personnel files are up to date and right to work permits are monitored and updated timely.
- Ownership of the company’s sponsorship and VISA process for UK staff in terms of foreign hires as well as transfers to other offices for local staff. This includes managing the CoS (Certificate of Sponsorship) allocation.
- Understanding business functions and role criteria,
- Creating strong connections within the creative and experiential world to build a network of potential candidates for full time and freelance roles,
- Supporting hiring managers with advice and guidance in recruitment campaigns,
- Screening candidates to ensure effective short listing,
- Interviewing candidates alongside line managers where relevant,
- Fully manage recruitment campaigns to reduce costs to the business,
- Manage staff in-house training initiatives and on-going creative development talks.