Filter our projects
- advertising & marketing
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- graphics and signage
- interior design
- product design
- residential interior design
- brand strategy & design
- city hotel
- food & beverage
- heritage building
- new build
- premium services
- private residential
- residential development
FF&E Designer – London
To be part of the G.A Group is to create design that inspires and positively influences those who
experience it. We value creative thinking and encourage all out team to be restless in the drive to
provide industry leading design solutions for all our clients. All member of our team must have the
ability to translate innovative ideas into reality.
The work of the FF&E Designer is closely linked with the architectural side of the project.
The FF&E Designer works under the supervision of the Senior FF&E Designer and is responsible for co-ordinating all FF&E information with the Senior FF&E Designer to ensure accurate integration into the architectural
- Work with Senior FF&E Designer to develop schematic FF&E design, relative to the Client brief,
program and budget.
- Work with the Senior FF&E Designer to create mood boards for presentation, maintaining quality
and contact, insuring the format is compatible with G.A and client standards.
- Help to prepare presentations, maintaining quality and content, ensure the format is compatible with
G.A and Client standards.
- Help to translate initial design concepts into design development working within the project
- Develop FF&E specification documentation in conjunction with the Senior FF&E Designer’s
requirements, and compatible with G.A standards. Ensuring it contains adequate clear information
for supplier to provide accurate quotations.
- Review samples, strike-offs, etc with Senior FF&E Designer for compliance with specifications and
- Prepare furniture and installation plans for content and accuracy and ensure that they are fully coordinated
with architectural and other consultant’s drawings.
- Co-ordinate selection and presentation of artwork and accessories with Senior FF&E Designer, if
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager in producing finishes schedules.
- Attend and review site installation of all FF&E items with Senior FF&E Designer (depending on
- Work within the project criteria and office standards, and maintain the overall project program at all
- A basic knowledge of AutoCAD, Powerpoint and Photoshop is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, products, and trends, for continued professional
- Review interior architectural plans in conjunction with Senior FF&E Designer to ensure conformity
with FF&E design.
- Senior FF&E Designer
- Project Manager
- Global Head of FF&E